Livin' in a magic world the fairies are my favorite creatures from the forest.
And their houses in my imagination are on the mushrooms.
Thinking of it I decided to try and make one for my niece's room.
I hope you like this simple but yet cute project.
The supplies you'll need
1.half foam ball
2.scraps of a green paper
3. Two stipes with 1"
4. around 30 rounded punched in red paper
5.white acrilyc paint
7. optional some stamped images.
1. cut your foam circle and start to add the red circles all around till you covered all.
2. make a medalion with a cream paper.
3.add it to the bottom of your mushroom's top.
4.paint some irregular dots with the paint and use the sharper to finish it.
5. now roll the paper to make a body for the mushroom,add the medallion on the center and glue all together as you can see on the photo.
6. get a stripe of green paper and make small cuts on it.roll with your finger to make a grass.
7. embellish it as you wish.
And here is the final project.You can put insed a jar if you like.
Make as many as you like to make a magic garden.
Hope you have fun.